Hello library staff Teen book club members,
I am taking a Young Adult Literature class this summer from Adela Perskoz, at Metropolitan State University. I would like to share my YA book review blog. Each week we choose and read a book, which we are then required to review on our blog.
If you are so inclined, please feel free to look at my blog and comment. I am looking for fans (Aren't we all!!)
The textbook we are using is "Literature for Today's Young Adults." Nilsen, Alleen and Donelson, Kenneth. 8th edition. Pearson Education, Inc. 2009. Each chapter discusses a genre and includes a list of recommended reads. The book is a little out of date, but it is a good place to start.
Also, in each chapter there are several one page bios featuring an author who has made a difference in that particular teen genre's success.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thanks,
Amy
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment